We all think we are weird right? There are little things we do and say on a daily basis that make us realize that we are not normal at all. I genuinely feel like I have exceeded the ‘right’ amount of weirdness to be classified as human. There are certainly more weird facts about me but here are my top 15
1. I USED TO COLLECT MCDONALDS TOYS. I STILL HAVE THEM. NEVER LOST EVEN ONE. I CAN’T LET GO OF THEM AND I HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP THEM.
2. I CAN’T SLEEP WITHOUT TOUCHING SOMEONE I’M SLEEPING WITH, WHETHER ITS MY MOTHER, SISTER OR PARTNER, I JUST HAVE TO TOUCH THEM. AT LEAST THEIR TOE.
3. I CUT ONE SLICE OF BREAD INTO 4 SQUARE PIECES BEFORE EATING IT.
4. I CAN’T SPELL ‘GUARANTEE’ WITHOUT MESSING UP AT LEAST 4 TIMES.
5. I HAVE THIS WEIRD UNCONTROLLABLE HABIT OF STARING AT PEOPLE AND TRYING TO IMAGINE WHAT THEY WERE LIKE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER.
6. I GET DISTURBED AND LOSE FOCUS WHEN SOMEONE PRONOUNCES ‘ESTABLISH’ AS ‘ESTER BLEASH’.
7. WHEN I AM WATCHING TV, I HAVE ONE-SIDED CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PEOPLE ON TV.
8. I AM TERRIFIED OF CROSSING BIG BUSY ROADS, I JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN TO GO.
9. I GREET MY MOTHER AT LEAST 15 TIMES A DAY AND SINCE SHE KNOWS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A WEIRD HUMAN BEING SHE ACTUALLY GREETS BACK EVERYTIME.
10. I CAN FALL ASLEEP WEARING A WATCH, BRA, SHOES, NECKLACE, TIGHT JEANS, BOMBER JACKET, CREDIT/STUDENT CARD AND PEN IN MY POCKETS. YEAH, THAT JUST SUMS UP HOW LAZY I AM.
11. WHEN I’M NOT WEARING SHOES, I WALK ON MY TOES.
12. I HAVE BEEN THE SAME SIZE AND HEIGHT SINCE I WAS 12.
13. THE ONLY THING I CAN EAT USING A FOLK AND KNIFE IS PIZZA, BUT NO ONE DOES THAT.
14. IF MY PHONE RINGS WHILE I HAVE MY EARPHONES ON, I UNPLUG THEM TO ANSWER THE CALL.
15. IF YOU WANT TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF A CROWD, THROW SOMETHING AT ME AND TELL ME TO CATCH – NO MATTER HOW CLOSE OR FAR YOU ARE, FAST OR SLOW YOU THROW IT, LIGHT OR HEAVY THAT OBJECT IS, I WILL STILL MISS IT.