[09 February] 20th Birthday
- It is all in what you believe – If you believe that drinking water will heal you from the headache, it will.
- Chocolate is addictive.
- People on TV are not in the TV itself.
- There is so much beauty in the world, but we have gotten used to looking at what is wrong and all the flaws of it.
- Sunflowers are huge, tall and one of the most beautiful flowers to exist.
- It is okay and safe to live a life that very few people understand – it will help you sleep at night. Trying to keep up with how society claims we should live our lives is very exhausting.
- The passing away of somebody close to us changes us. However, it is not hard to accept their death we just choose to be hung up on it, hence hurting ourselves.
- Being your genuine self attracts those who are genuinely attracted to you.
- We all value different things. An A+ might not mean anything to you but a C+ might mean something huge to another person.
- A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
- Two people may spend the entire day together and experience it differently.
- We are unconsciously influenced by the people and pages we follow on social networks.
- Hugging a person who is hurt or crying only makes matters worse.
- It is all about perspective; a sunset to someone might be the end of a day. To someone else, it could be the start of a new day.
- If you want to collaborate with Beyonce or Kanye go for it, email them. They might never read your email but at least if you never make it, you did your part.
- People find it hard to love themselves because they see perfection in other people.
- We are not the same person when we are hungry and when we are not hungry.
- Everything that happens to us (no matter how big or small it may be) is supposed to happen (even if it is bad).
- ‘Being’ more is better than ‘having’ more.
- Time heals nothing. Only your mind can bring change.
That was a great post!
And now on that topic, here’s what people say and what my blog says to that! Hope you’ll enjoy!
Also things that are wrong with the world in this context,
Do check it out,
And a belated birthday!😁
Bellons,a good tips for the great happiness.
Greetings on turning 20!Wish you a very bright future ahead!Great post.
Thank you 😊
I turned 20 February 15th ❤️ #Februarybabies
It’s a beautiful post ❣️❣️ those are really cute pictures especially the last one. Cheers, Charu
Thank you so so much 😊☺
Great post…. 👍
Happy birthday 😊
I loved reading this! And yup, chocolate is addictive (unfortunately for my health)!
Your blog is amazing! 🙂
Oh my, this is such a delayed response 😭. Thank you so so so much. I truly appreciate it 💘
So many lessons in only 20 years! You go, girl!
Number 17 is my favorite, haha. Took me so long to learn that I am not the same person when I am hungry :)))
Haha. We are all much friendlier when we aren’t hungry hey. Thanks for reading 🙂
Yes, and some of us can be a mild disaster when low on blood sugar :))
And that is so me!
How I guessed! haha
(no, it was me I was writing about!)
A fine list for some just 20 y.o.! Wishing you love and happiness, A. <3
It cant be summarized in a better way!! Thank you so much for sharing with us..
My favourite is “19.‘Being’ more is better than ‘having’ more”.
have a great Day and God bless you!
Thank you so much lady
20th birthday? My, my! Many happy returns of the day as the Brits say. 🙂
I am impressed with you young lady. You are bright and you seem to have very good ‘common sense’ for one so young. Congratulations on turning 20 earlier this month. I like your concepts on algebra/math, some of their theories have never made any logic to me either. I like most of your 20 points of knowledge/understanding. Who knows, you may grow into being one of the world’s top Philosophers.—ted
Thank you for your kind, humbling words Ted 😊🙏
I really like this: Two people may spend the whole day together yet experience it differently.
So true, but no one ever thinks about that.
As for everything happening for a reason, that’s true, too. You may (or may not) like this post: https://clevangelist.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/everything-happens-for-a-reason-or-why-im-like-this/
Thank you for reading. I’ll be sure to check it out 💖
WOW, again, you are so calming to read – these are numbered bullet points but it feels so spiritual! I LOVE SUNFLOWERS! & I am a firm believer in mindset is EVERYTHING. 💋 p.s Love the thing about collab-ing with Beyonce or Kanye! thats a great mindset to have, being more is definitely better than having more! You go girl! 💕
I was so surprised when I first saw a sunflower and this happened very recently actually, I honestly had no idea they are so beastly 😃. Thank you for your kind words 💗
HI and happy birthday a little late (my birthday was feb 6 but I am not 20!). I love your list!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking it out!
Happy Birthday!!! You are a wise young woman and you have a beautiful, bright future ahead of you! I hope this year will be absolutely amazing for you!!!
<3 Alana xoxoxo
Thank you so much Alana
Happy birthday- awesome post!
Thank you so much 💕
Happy Birthday Mbali 😘
Thank you Awande ❤